Thursday, February 5, 2015

Anne's Decision for Diary Writing

Anne did not write for a while because she was totally confused, should she write the diary or not? She wanted to think all about her diary first. It's an odd idea to keep the diary like me. There is a saying that "Paper is more patient than man"; while I sat chin in hand, feeling too bored and limp even to make up my mind whether to go out or stay at home. Yes, there is not  doubt that paper is more patient than man now I found the real friend, boy or girl, probably nobody cares. And now I come to the root of the matter, the reason for my starting a diary, it is that I have no such real friend.

Let me put it more clearly, since no one will believe that a thirteen years old girl is quite alone in this world. She has darling parents and a sister of sixteen. Anne have a huge string of boy friend, anxious to catch the glimpse of me and who, failing to do so, peep at me through the mirror in class. I have relation , aunts and uncles who are darling too, a good home. I don't seem to lack anything.

Hence, this diary  in order to enhance in my mind's eye the picture of the friend for whom I have waited so long. I want my diary itself to be my true friend and I shall call my friend Kitty. No one will grasp what I am talking about if i begin my letters to kitty just out of the blue.

I will start by sketching in brief the story of my life. My father was thirty-six when he got married with  my mother, who was then twenty-five. My sister Margot was born in 1926 in Frakfort-on-Main, I followed on June 12, 1929 and we are Jewish, we emigrated to Holland in 1933 where my father was appointed as a managing director of Travies N.V.

Anne's Diary

Anne's Diary

A lot more story is left, stay tuned with me to hear from me.


Yours, Hitesh

No comments:

Post a Comment