Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Reading habbit

Hello everyone!!! I have some good news for yours friends. I am going to make habbit of reading books daily. Reading books is the good habbit because you would get many benefit to read the books. I have chosen a book to read that is "The diary of a Young Girl, Anne Frank". It was given by my cousin brother 'Lalit Kumar'. He used to read the book and newspaper. He gave me this book before 2 years but because of lack of the time, I was unable to read it but now I have a keen desire to read this book to earn some time in my busy schedule time.


Make habit to read


Why should we read the books?
To read the book, we can get many profits which are-
  • we can make good command on the language. It depends on you in which language you read the book.
  • make good pronunciation to read the book and read the book fast.
  • books increase your knowledge in the various matters.
  • books are knowledgeable
  • books are available on the cheapest cost and you can carry with you at any place.
  • The knowledge are secure in the books and can share with your friends also.
  • books are good friends you can spend your time with them but this spent time would not waste.
so here is many advantages to read the book but I told you specific advantages in all of them now i will start my journey from today. I will read the book and daily update you by my blog post. so stay with me to know about Anne Frank.


Yours, Hitesh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment